If we could start the world from scratch, knowing everything we know now, how would we do it? A thought experiment hosted by Ollie Guillou.
Mums share their experience of giving birth during a global pandemic in a brand new podcast, Lockdown Babies. Presented by Phillippa Guillou.
Natasha: “It was lonely to be in there by yourself” – Lockdown Babies
- Natasha: “It was lonely to be in there by yourself”
- Mónica: “We felt absolutely helpless and alone in an apocalyptic world”
- Lily: “It is my human right to feed my baby and they stood in the way"
- Polly: “I’m still coming to terms with those first few months”
- Anissa: “Everyone at that point was in fear for their life”